A UFO Finish and a New Beginning

Over a year ago my son took a beginner's sewing class & made his own pillowcase. I made him this matching throw (it's just a bit smaller than a full-sized quilt). He picked out the fabric. All that gold. Oh my.


I still have 21 of my original 28 UFOs still to finish. So naturally I started a totally new project. I took a plain sweatshirt, much like this one.

I carefully cut off the ribbing and ripped out the seams. Then I cut the body apart into a front and back. I was left with these pieces.

I spray basted the fuzzy sides to this gorgeous Jinny Beyer fabric. It'll be the lining.

And here are the strips all ready to sew to the front. Won't this be a beautiful jacket?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

A personal update