Jace tagged me for my first meme. Here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about you.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 6 things:
1. I'm a good cook. But I really don't like to cook. I'd far rather go out to eat or eat someone else's cooking. But I end up making dinner around here anyhow and it tastes pretty darn good.
2. Since 1981 I've owned only 3 cars. All VWs with diesel engines. I get awesome gas mileage.
3. I regularly commit a fashion faux pas by wearing brown shoes with my black pants. I hate to buy shoes and cannot be bothered with getting a pair of black shoes to wear with my black pants.
4. I arrange my books by size. Not alphabetically by author or title, but by size. They look neater that way. I'm sure that says something weird about me, but I can't help myself.
5. I have been outside the US to only 2 other countries. Canada and Colombia. I took a tour to Colombia when I was in high school (30+ years ago) when it safe to visit cities like Medellin and Cali. And my husband and I drove the Trans Canada highway from St. Mary's to Vancouver 20 years ago. It was an incredibly beautiful trip.
6. I spent 10 years in a fantasy baseball league before the internet. I was league secretary and every Wednesday I copied stats from the USA Today into a spreadsheet and faxed the results to the other league members. Back then it was still called "Rotisserie Baseball."
I'd tag other people, but everywhere I look, the meme's been done. So I'm done.