New Purse


I've been a bad blogger the last few months. I have plenty of excuses. One of them is this purse that I just finished making. Technically, it's not quilted. Fabric is wrapped around stiff weaving strips and sewn in place. It took me about 2 weeks to make it in my spare time. The pattern is called Breezy Weave Bag by Aunties Two of Portland, ME. If you like totes, bags, purses, and baskets, check out their website. They have some very cool stuff.

I'm going to go read a book now. Maybe I'll blog about it some day.

Comments

  1. Ms. Phyl, I love that bag! If I could make something like that, I would have been distracted too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you finished something! It doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bag!
    I haven't been good on the blogging or blog hopping end lately either... I feel awful about it too.
    Hope you're enjoying your summer, Phyl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Yes, I finished something, so it's a pretty big deal. And I'm enjoying using it :-)

    Next up is fulfilling my obligation to the Brenda Novak auction and making a t-shirt quilt for the winning bidder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

A personal update