Another Little One

No TBR post this month. I've not been reading as much as usual lately. A number of things have just sucked up my free time. Including this little quilt I made in just under a week back in July. I needed a gift for a co-worker who had quit her job to move to a new city. She went above and beyond last year helping me with a project and I really wanted to do something for her. So I pulled some fabrics in our university's school colors (purple and white) and made this:
Sorry about the lighting. The whites turned out yellow in the quilt and background. I wish I'd gotten better pictures but these will have to do. It's not very big--about 21" x 16".
A look at the quilting:
I added a hanging sleeve to the back and it was all done.
My 8th quilt of the year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Chip Challenge 2015

TBR Day. Lord of Danger / Anne Stuart. 1997

TBR Day. The Villa / Nora Roberts. 2001