Quilts finished in February
February was a pretty productive quilting month. I attended my guild's annual Retreat where I managed to get most of a top done. And I made some progress on the book cover quilt I'm making for last year's winner of the Brenda Novak auction. As a matter of fact, that quilt is very close to being done. As soon as the author receives it, I'll be posting all about it. As for actual finishes, though, I got one done. But this was the one I'd entered in the local shop challenge. Unfortunately, I didn't win the February drawing. But, for the win I can say I at least got one done! I'll take it.
For the quilting I did a simple cross-hatching. The fabrics are a mix of cotton prints and cotton batiks.