Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quilting update

Wow! I haven't posted a quilting update in ages. I went back and looked and realized that I haven't finished a project since September. Me, being me of course, started a couple of new ones. And I did churn out a dozen Kindle covers for my ... ahem ... Etsy store (Christine may now say "I told you so.").

Remember the paint chip challenge?


Here's the table runner I made (it's not quilted yet):



Remember the Block of the Month? The project that will one day look like this:


I've got 7 blocks done and a mile of sashing:




Now, if you want to see some seriously beautiful little art quilts that are bright and funky, you MUST follow this link. Frieda Anderson, a quilt artist & teacher came to town and I got to take a class from her a couple of weeks ago. The class project was the cone flowers quilt that's in the 3rd row of that link, 2nd from the left. Mine's only partway done, but here's a preview:


So that's what I'm working on. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on your Etsy shop! Wishing you lots of sales and lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jace! We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous already. Congrats.

    Angie
    lvbfan@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete