Sharing blog love

Last week Jace tagged my blog as one of her favorites. How flattering! I'm supposed to tag some other blogs, but since several of my favorites have already been tagged, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of what's in my feeder so you can learn a little more about me. So apologies, Jace, for breaking the rules, but I hope the 3 or 4 of you who read this blog enjoy seeing where I hang out!

Phillies.com. OK, technically this isn't a blog, but my guys are halfway to the Fall Classic and I am obsessed with baseball right now. I also follow Penn State (we're Number 3! we're Number 3!) and the Eagles. I love the fall when I can quilt while I listen to football or baseball at the same time.

My favorite quilting blogs include:

Valori Wells. Valori is a talented artist and designer. I enjoy learning about her design process coupled with glimpses of her beautiful family.
SHNOODLE.A block a day. Seriously. I'm beyond impressed.
Will Work for Fabric. And you think I'm productive? Not!

I subscribe to over a dozen author blogs. A couple really make me laugh as well as make me think. Check out Jill Shalvis and enjoy her pictures of the beautiful Lake Tahoe area while you giggle. Or Word Wenches where the world's best historical romance authors have gathered together to talk about their research, their process and their books. Always interesting reading.

I subscribe to a boatload of reader blogs too. I pop around from place to place, but I have to give a shout out to Kristie J, as hers was the first reader blog I ever found. From there I clicked on all her links and found one great blog after another. Addictive stuff.

Food. I love my food. But I'm not so fond of cooking. I like ideas that make healthy cooking easy. The Crockpot Lady has it down.

And there are some serious ones too. Work-related (boring!--we'll skip those) and health-related. Since our family is touched by type-1 diabetes, I also read a number of diabetes blogs that focus on type-1 and the unique issues we face.

Geez, that's a lot of reading! No wonder I have no time to post more often!

Comments

  1. Nice links, Phyl. :-) Great to see where your interests lie. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I'm going to bookmark The Crock Pot Lady blog. I'm going to be without my kitchen for a spell this season for renovation and I just told my husband today that I should buy a crock pot!

    Great links! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

TBR Day. Deadly Descent / Kaylea Cross. 2011